Login or Sign Up
SN1393 *** COMFORTABLE
WONDERFUL CONDITION - RWC - 12 MTH WTY***
This 2005 JAGUAR X400 is located at National Automotive, (Ph: 0411 306 021), Carcity, Ringwood, 25 kms from the Melbourne CBD.
While we consider reasonable offers be aware we have priced this car as competitively as possible so our price is fixed.
HOURS: MON - SAT 9:30 - 4:30 - SUN 10:30 - 4:00 PM
Jaguar were the first to break the mould and make a performance model packing the punch of a sports car. Jaguar produced its Mark 1 sedan, arguably the first sports sedan ever. That was followed by the even more sporting Mark 2, which is today a much treasured classic icon.
Todays Jaguar has to compete against similar models from BMW, Benz, Lexus and many others.
The 2005 X-Type
code named X-400
is a midsize Jaguar with a wide grille and quad lights.
The X-Type Jaguar feels and handles every bit like a Jaguar should with comfortable suspension and silky light steering.
Type comes with an economical 2.1 litre V6 engine which is great to sit behind. The automatic transmission comes with 5 ratios.
At once it looks elegant, yet sporty, and recalls the great old Jaguar sporting saloons.
IN THE SHOP
Jaguar is long established in Australia and the dealer network is strong. While dealers are chiefly in major metro areas, the partnership with Land Rover means some country dealers have mechanics with experience on Jaguars.
Spare parts prices are about average for a car in this upmarket class and we seldom hear complaints about availability.
Jaguar reputation for reliability has been on the rise since 2004 with the XJ6
Ford spent a lot of money getting the production sorted out so the cars were well built when they left the factory.
elegant sporty styling
smooth performance from base six cylinder engines
precise handling and smooth ride
THE BOTTOM LINE
Classy cat looks good, feels good, goes good!
Our technicians have inspected this car. It comes with a RWC and a 12 month warranty.
YOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
* Current VicRoads Roadworthy Certification (RWC)
* Balance of Registration
* 12 month warranty
(ONE, THREE & FIVE YEAR WARRANTY, ROADSIDE ASSIST & FINANCE ALSO AVAILABLE TO APPROVED CUSTOMERS)
********* GREAT CARS, GREAT VALUE **********
People choose pre-owned cars for all manner of reasons. But one thing we all want is to ensure our purchase is as problem free as possible.
This is why National Automotive carefully chooses and prepares the vehicles so they are roadworthy before presenting them for sale.
In fact we are so confident with the quality of our vehicles we are happy to provide you with an Australia wide warranty at a reasonable cost.
So, whether you need to get finance, arrange a trade-in, or just get a good deal, we do our best to make the experience simple and as pleasant as possible.
Priced to sell so please to book an inspection and test drive.
NATIONAL AUTOMOTIVE - RINGWOOD 3134
- CD Player
- 6 Speaker Stereo
- Bluetooth System
- Disc Brakes Front Ventilated
- Disc Brakes Rear Solid
- Air Cond. - Climate Control
- Air Conditioning - Pollen Filter
- Armrests - Front (Driver & Passenger)
- Armrest - Rear Occupants
- Cruise Control
- Cup Holders - 1st Row
- Sunvisor - Illuminated Vanity Mirrors Dual
- Body Colour - Door Handles
- Body Colour - Exterior Mirrors Partial
- Body Colour - Bumpers
- Body Colour - Grille
- Body Side Mouldings - Colour Coded
- Chrome Exterior Highlights
- Chrome Grille
- Power Door Mirrors - Heated
- Trip Computer
- Leather Seats
- Leather Inserts in doors
- Woodgrain - Centre Console
- Woodgrain - Dash Board
- Woodgrain - Gear Knob
- Woodgrain - Inserts
- Wood/Leather Steering Wheel
- Fog Lamps - Front
- Headlamps - Electric Level Adjustment
- Intermittent Wipers
- Clear Side Indicator Lenses
- Power Windows - Front & Rear
- Airbag - Driver
- Airbag - Passenger
- Airbags - Head for 1st Row Seats (Front)
- Airbags - Head for 2nd Row Seats
- ABS (Antilock Brakes)
- Airbags - Side for 1st Row Occupants (Front)
- Engine Immobiliser
- Central Locking - Remote/Keyless
- Control - Traction
- Electric Seat - Drivers
- Headrests - Adjustable 2nd Row x2
- Headrests - Integrated 2nd Row
- Adjustable Steering Col. - Tilt & Reach
- Multi-function Steering Wheel
- Power Steering - Speed Sensitive
- Steering Wheel - Sports
- Suspension - Touring
- 16" Alloy Wheels
Specifications have been sourced from redbook.com.au and are based on manufacturer standard specifications. Actual specifications for this vehicle may differ, please confirm with the seller.
Inspections available by appointment
* If the price does not contain the notation that it is "Drive Away", the price may not include additional costs, such as stamp duty and other government charges. Please confirm price and features with the seller of the vehicle.
Download Car Analysis Report
Thank you for submitting your details, your car analysis report has been sent to the email address you have provided.