Login or Sign Up
STOCK1002 826***CRUISE - B'TOOTH - RWC - SAT/NAV - REV.CAMERA - BALANCE OF FACTORY WARRANTY ***
This 2017 Sorento Si comes with a V6 petrol engine and is not a bad looking car, as far as large SUVs go.
is located in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne 25 kms from the CBD.
While we consider reasonable offers be aware we have priced this car as competitively as possible so our price is fixed.
What we like
Abundance of space & storage
Smooth and comfy ride
Great family space is available in the form of the 2017 Kia Sorento Si.
There is surprisingly generous amounts space (and seven seats) inside. Passengers are well catered for in the second-row.
Ride height is at just the right mark with entry and exit a cinch.
The rear doors open wide, providing ample access to the rear seats
particularly useful for parents with babies or young kids in car seats.
Passengers are well catered for in the second-row with air vents and a centre armrest containing two cupholders and bottle holders in the doors. There are two ISOFIX points and three top-tether anchorage points for those needing to squeeze three small ones in car seats across the back.
Access to the third row can be a slightly awkward exercise, however. The second-row folds easily enough but does not tumble forward, which means you are left to try and shift the seat on its rails. My son didnt care much for it and preferred to dive over the seats as if practising goalkeeping skills..
Once back in the third row has plenty going for it. Its anything but a token offering, with passengers treated to air vents..
The seats fold down to stow neatly in the boot and are incredibly easy to pull up. For taller kids, the second row seats can be adjusted forward and aft in order to help with additional leg room.
Passengers up front are equally well catered to, with comfy seats that adjust easily and provide a commanding view of the road up front.
The reversing camera is highly effective for the rear view.
Despite proving a massive success with the kids, two hours of rock climbing, trampolining and dodge ball did little to dampen their energy. Rather than heading home I decided a trip to the park was in order.
The 7.0-inch multimedia touchscreen is a great extra and operates the six-speaker stereo and the interface is incredibly easy to navigate.
Sat nav comes as standard.
You need to try seriously hard to run out of places to put things in this car, with storage on a scale that would make IKEA sit up and take note, with hidey holes and nooks everywhere you look. It comes with six cup holders (which we made regular use of), two in each row, a bottle holder in each of the four doors, plus a cavernous centre console box and a hidey hole in front of the gear stick, containing 12V and USB plugs.
With all seven seats in play, boot space is a reasonable 320 litres (more than the Toyota Kluger and Mazda CX-9). This increases to an ample 605 litres with the third row folded, with an underfloor boot hidey hole providing another useful storage addition.
The ride quality is incredibly smooth. Being a large SUV, you do feel the lean in the corners but given its size and height its hardly unexpected and easily forgivable.
The V6 engine is a peach and delivered more than ample acceleration, going about its business in a calm and composed manner. For those who want to tow, the Sorento has you covered with a towing capacity rated at 750kg unbraked and 2000kg braked.
Parking the Sorento, whether it be on the street or in a shopping car park, is a non-event with good manoeuvrability and parking sensors front and rear to help.
Safety tech in the Si includes six airbags, stability and traction controls and a five-star ANCAP rating, with hill-start assist control rounding out the standard kit.
The claimed useage is 9.9L/100km (combined cycle).
The Sorento is a functional family hauler that hits the sweet spot of practicality, value and safety and proves that space doesn't have to come at a premium. What's more, the cavernous cabin and seven seats delivered sufficient space for all.
Our technicians have inspected this vehicle. It comes with Sat/Nav, reverse camera, 7 seats a RWC and the balance of Kia's factory warranty.
YOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
* Current VicRoads Roadworthy Certification (RWC)
* Stamp Duty & Tfr Fees
* Balance of Registration
* Balance of Factory Warranty
(ONE, THREE & FIVE YEAR WARRANTY, ROADSIDE ASSIST & FINANCE ALSO AVAILABLE TO APPROVED CUSTOMERS)
********* GREAT CARS, GREAT VALUE **********
People choose pre-owned cars for all manner of reasons. But one thing we all want is to ensure our purchase is as problem free as possible. This is why National Automotive carefully chooses and prepares the vehicles so they are roadworthy before presenting them for sale.
In fact we are so confident with the quality of our vehicles we are happy to provide you with an Australia wide warranty at a reasonable cost.
So, whether you need to get finance, arrange a trade-in, or just get a good deal, we do our best to make the experience simple and as pleasant as possible.
Priced to sell so please to book an inspection and test drive.
RINGWOOD 3134 - BAYSWATER 3153
- Audio - Aux Input Socket (MP3/CD/Cassette)
- Audio - Aux Input USB Socket
- Audio - Input for iPod
- Multi-function Control Screen - Colour
- Audio - MP3 Decoder
- Speed Dependant Volume Stereo
- 6 Speaker Stereo
- Bluetooth System
- Roof Rails
- Skid Plate - Front
- Skid Plate - Rear
- Disc Brakes Front Ventilated
- Disc Brakes Rear Solid
- Park Brake - Electric
- Air Cond. - Climate Control 2 Zone
- Armrest - Rear Centre (Shared)
- Bottle Holders - 1st Row
- Bottle Holders - 2nd Row
- Cruise Control
- Cargo Cover
- Cargo Tie Down Hooks/Rings
- Cup Holders - 1st Row
- Cup Holders - 2nd Row
- Cup Holders - 3rd Row
- Door Pockets - 1st row (Front)
- Door Pockets - 2nd row (rear)
- Remote Fuel Lid Release
- Flip/Fold Out Key
- Footrest - Drivers
- Illuminated - Entry/Exit with Fade
- Map/Reading Lamps - for 1st Row
- Storage Compartment - Centre Console 1st Row
- Storage Compartment - In Cargo Area
- Sunglass Holder
- Seatback Pocket - Front Driver Seat
- Seatback Pocket - Front Passenger Seat
- Sunvisor - Illuminated Vanity Mirror for Driver
- Illuminated Vanity Mirror for Front Passenger
- Body Colour - Exterior Mirrors Partial
- Body Colour - Bumpers
- Remote Boot/Hatch Release
- Chrome Door Handles - Exterior
- Chrome Grille Surround
- Chrome Window Surrounds - Exterior
- Power Door Mirrors - Folding
- Power Door Mirrors - Heated
- Mesh Grille
- Mudflaps - front
- Mudflaps - rear
- Spoiler - Rear Roof Mounted
- Clock - Digital
- GPS (Satellite Navigation)
- Trip Computer
- Tyre Pressure Sensor
- Metallic Finish Centre Console
- Metallic Finish Door Handles - Interior
- Trim - Cloth
- Woodgrain - Inserts in Door
- Leather Look - Steering Wheel
- Leather Look - Gear Knob
- Demister - Rear Windscreen with Timer
- Fog Lamps - Front
- Fog Lamp/s - Rear
- Heat Insulated - Side Windows
- Heat Insulated - Windscreen
- Headlamps Automatic (light sensitive)
- Headlamps - Corner (Fixed)
- Headlamps - See me home
- Rear View Mirror - Manual Anti-Glare
- Power Windows - Front & Rear
- Intermittent Wipers - Variable
- Rear Wiper/Washer
- Daytime Running Lamps - LED
- Airbag - Driver
- Airbag - Passenger
- Airbags - Head for 1st Row Seats (Front)
- Airbags - Head for 2nd Row Seats
- ABS (Antilock Brakes)
- Airbags - Side for 1st Row Occupants (Front)
- Control - Electronic Stability
- Brake Assist
- Brake Emergency Display - Hazard/Stoplights
- Camera - Rear Vision
- Central Locking - Once Mobile
- EBD (Electronic Brake Force Distribution)
- Hill Holder
- Engine Immobiliser
- Control - Park Distance Rear
- Control - Park Distance Front
- Parking Assist - Graphical Display
- Central Locking - Remote/Keyless
- Seatbelt - Adjustable Height 1st Row
- Seatbelt - Load Limiters 1st Row (Front)
- Seatbelt - Pretensioners 1st Row (Front)
- Seatbelts - Lap/Sash for 7 seats
- Control - Traction
- Headrests - Adjustable 3rd Row x2
- Headrests - Adjustable 1st Row (Front)
- Headrests - Adjustable 2nd Row x3
- Seats - 2nd Row Split Fold
- Seats - 3rd Row Split Fold
- Seats - 2nd Row (Rear) Flat Folding
- Seats - 2nd Row Reclining
- Seats - 3rd Row (Rear) Flat Folding
- Seat - Height Adjustable Driver
- Seat - Rear Slide Adjustment
- Adjustable Steering Col. - Tilt & Reach
- Multi-function Steering Wheel
- Power Steering
- Power Steering - Electric Assist
- Driving Mode - Selectable
- 17" Alloy Wheels
- Spare Wheel - Full Size Alloy Wheel
- 12V Socket(s) - Auxiliary
Specifications have been sourced from redbook.com.au and are based on manufacturer standard specifications. Actual specifications for this vehicle may differ, please confirm with the seller.
P: 0411 306 021
A: Yard 2 415 - 473 Maroondah HWY, Ringwood VIC 3134
* If the price does not contain the notation that it is "Drive Away", the price may not include additional costs, such as stamp duty and other government charges. Please confirm price and features with the seller of the vehicle.