Login or Sign Up
STOCK1002 865***LOW KMS - RWC - CRUISE***
The 2008 Camry Altise is attractive with bold flowing lines and nicely balanced proportions.
This 2008 Camry Altise is located in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne 25 kms from the CBD.
While we consider reasonable offers be aware we have priced this car as competitively as possible so our price is fixed.
The 2008 Toyota front wheel drive Camry with five seats in a spacious cabin was aimed at the family, but now it is for anyone who wants to have a reliable comfortable vehicle with space.
Standard with the Altise was air conditioning, four-speaker stereo sound with CD player and speed dependent volume, remote keyless central locking, cruise control, MP3 connectivity, electric drivers seat, multi-function steering wheel, tilt and reach steering column, power windows front and rear, power mirrors, remote releases for the boot and fuel filler, and cloth trim. The Altise has cup holders in the front.
Inside, the Camrys cabin is airy, spacious, functional and modern.
Front seat passengers were accommodated in much improved bucket seats that were both comfortable and supportive.
They enjoyed plenty of head and legroom; there was even good rear legroom.
It wasnt just the cabin that was spacious, the boot space was also generous at 504 litres, and that was with the full-size spare wheel in place.
The noise intrusion, including annoying road noise, was also noticeably reduced thanks in part to the use of new noise absorbent materials.
The engine powering the 2008 Altise is a revised 2.4-litre four-cylinder petrol unit featuring variable valve timing.
Its output peaks at 117 kW (or 157 horsepower) and 218 Nm of torque and fuel consumption is 8.9 - 9.9L/100 km.
With the suspension tuned for local conditions by Toyotas Australian engineers the Camry displayed reassuring road manners and coped well with potholes, speed humps and broken bitumen found around cities.
Its driving dynamics were excellent, it went where it was pointed without fuss, and clung to the road with admirable grip.
Camrys with the petrol engine had a towing capacity of 1200kg when towing a trailer with brakes or 500kg when the trailer didn't have brakes.
The Toyotas are renowned for their safety.
Passive safety features on the base model Altise included front airbags for the driver and front seat passenger, front seat belt load limiters and pretensioners, and lap sash seat belts front and rear.
Active safety systems included ABS braking, Emergency Brake Assist (EBA), and Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD).
Reliable mechanical package
Good resale value
Well-engineered, well-built, the Camry is robust and reliable, great transport for families.
Our technicians have inspected and serviced this car. It comes with the books and a spare key. It is suitable for an extended warranty for a reasonable cost.
YOUR DRIVE AWAY NO MORE TO PAY PRICE INCLUDES:
* Current VicRoads Roadworthy Certification (RWC)
* Stamp Duty & Tfr Fees
(ONE, THREE & FIVE YEAR WARRANTY, ROADSIDE ASSIST & FINANCE ALSO AVAILABLE TO APPROVED CUSTOMERS)
********* GREAT CARS, GREAT VALUE **********
People choose pre-owned cars for all manner of reasons. But one thing we all want is to ensure our purchase is as problem free as possible. This is why we at National Automotive carefully choose and prepare the vehicles we present for sale.
In fact we are so confident with the quality of our vehicles we are happy to provide you with an Australia wide warranty at a reasonable cost.
So, whether you need to get finance, arrange a trade-in, or just get a good deal, we do our best to make the experience simple and as pleasant as possible.
Priced to sell so please to book an inspection and test drive.
RINGWOOD 3134 - BAYSWATER 3153
- CD Player
- Digital Sound Processing
- Audio - MP3 Decoder
- Speed Dependant Volume Stereo
- 4 Speaker Stereo
- Disc Brakes Front Ventilated
- Disc Brakes Rear Solid
- Air Conditioning - Pollen Filter
- Cruise Control
- Cup Holders - 1st Row
- Remote Fuel Lid Release
- Illuminated - Key Ignition Barrel/Surround
- Map/Reading Lamps - for 1st Row
- Seatback Pocket - Front Driver Seat
- Seatback Pocket - Front Passenger Seat
- Sunvisor - Vanity Mirror for Driver
- Sunvisor - Vanity Mirror for Passenger
- Drive By Wire (Electronic Throttle Control)
- Body Colour - Door Handles
- Body Colour - Exterior Mirrors Partial
- Body Colour - Bumpers
- Body Colour - Grille
- Remote Boot/Hatch Release
- Power Door Mirrors
- Mudflaps - front
- Mudflaps - rear
- Clock - Digital
- Warning - Speed Alert
- Metallic Finish Centre Console
- Metallic Finish Steering Wheel
- Trim - Cloth
- Headlamps Automatic (light sensitive)
- Headlamps - Clear Lenses
- Rear View Mirror - Manual Anti-Glare
- Clear Side Indicator Lenses
- Power Windows - Front & Rear
- Intermittent Wipers - Variable
- Airbag - Driver
- Airbag - Passenger
- ABS (Antilock Brakes)
- Control - Electronic Stability
- Brake Assist
- EBD (Electronic Brake Force Distribution)
- Engine Immobiliser
- Central Locking - Remote/Keyless
- Seatbelt - Adjustable Height 1st Row
- Seatbelt - Load Limiters 1st Row (Front)
- Seatbelt - Pretensioners 1st Row (Front)
- Seatbelts - Lap/Sash for 5 seats
- Control - Traction
- Electric Seat - Drivers
- Seat - Driver with Electric Lumbar
- Headrests - Active 1st Row (Front)
- Headrests - Adjustable 1st Row (Front)
- Seats - 2nd Row Split Fold
- Seat - Height Adjustable Driver
- Seat - Height Adjustable Passenger
- Adjustable Steering Col. - Tilt & Reach
- Multi-function Steering Wheel
- Power Steering
- Wheel Covers - Full
Specifications have been sourced from redbook.com.au and are based on manufacturer standard specifications. Actual specifications for this vehicle may differ, please confirm with the seller.
P: 0411 306 021
A: Yard 2 415 - 473 Maroondah HWY, Ringwood VIC 3134
* If the price does not contain the notation that it is "Drive Away", the price may not include additional costs, such as stamp duty and other government charges. Please confirm price and features with the seller of the vehicle.