Login or Sign Up
STOCK1002 927***CRUISE - B'TOOTH - RWC - 18"ALLOYS - 12 MTH WTY***
The 2008 Lancer VR-X ticks all the right boxes.
This 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer VR-X is located in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne 25 kms from the CBD.
While we consider reasonable offers be aware we have priced this car as competitively as possible so our price is fixed.
What we like
Solid and reliable all-rounder
It seems the Lancer has been around forever, much like the Toyota Corolla.
Those in the know recognise it as a solid, well-built, reliable small car that makes sense, but it's a car that somehow got lost in the background.
The 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer CJ VR-X model is a big step forward for the Lancer with a longer wheelbase and wider track, more room inside and more equipment.
The sporty VR-X has fresh styling and is clean and attractive.
There is enough room inside to accommodate five adults in comfort, the seating is comfortable, and the layout neat and easy to navigate.
The transmission is the 6 speed Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT). The sports mode has the CVT feeling more like a manual, which made it crisper and more intuitive.
A larger, 2.0 -litre four powers the VR-X. At its peak it produces 113 kW and 198 Nm to give the sporty Lancer its performance.
On the road the larger footprint from the longer wheelbase and wider track gave the Lancer a reassuring stability and balance. Compared to the outgoing model the CJ is quieter, more comfortable, and smoother.
On the safety front, the CJ VR-X Lancer boasts electronic stability control in its five-star safety package.
The Lancer follows a well-proven formula, there's nothing that should be cause for alarm by anyone contemplating buying one as a used car.
Owners sing its praise. All report it as well built and reliable.
YOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
* Current VicRoads Roadworthy Certification (RWC)
* Balance of Registration
* 12 month warranty
* Stamp Duty & Tfr Fees
(ONE, THREE & FIVE YEAR WARRANTY, ROADSIDE ASSIST & FINANCE ALSO AVAILABLE TO APPROVED CUSTOMERS)
********* GREAT CARS, GREAT VALUE **********
People choose pre-owned cars for all manner of reasons. But one thing we all want is to ensure our purchase is as problem free as possible. This is why National Automotive carefully chooses and prepares the vehicles so they are roadworthy before presenting them for sale.
In fact we are so confident with the quality of our vehicles we are happy to provide you with an Australia wide warranty at a reasonable cost.
So, whether you need to get finance, arrange a trade-in, or just get a good deal, we do our best to make the experience simple and as pleasant as possible.
Priced to sell so please to book an inspection and test drive.
RINGWOOD 3134 - BAYSWATER 3153
- CD Stacker - 6 disc In Dash/Cabin
- Multi-function Control Screen
- Audio - MP3 Decoder
- 6 Speaker Stereo
- Bluetooth System
- Disc Brakes Front Ventilated
- Disc Brakes Rear Solid
- Calipers - Front 2 Spot
- Air Cond. - Climate Control
- Air Conditioning - Pollen Filter
- Armrest - Rear Centre (Shared)
- Armrest - Front Centre (Shared)
- Bottle Holders - 1st Row
- Cruise Control
- Cup Holders - 1st Row
- Cup Holders - 2nd Row
- Door Pockets - 1st row (Front)
- Door Pockets - 2nd row (rear)
- Remote Fuel Lid Release
- Footrest - Drivers
- Illuminated - Key Ignition Barrel/Surround
- Keyless Start - Key/FOB Proximity related
- Map/Reading Lamps - for 1st Row
- Storage Compartment - Centre Console 1st Row
- Seatback Pocket - Front Passenger Seat
- Sunvisor - Vanity Mirror for Driver
- Sunvisor - Vanity Mirror for Passenger
- Body Colour - Door Handles
- Body Colour - Exterior Mirrors Partial
- Body Colour - Bumpers
- Remote Boot/Hatch Release
- Chrome Door Handles - Interior
- Chrome Exhaust Tip(s)
- Chrome Air Vents Surrounds
- Power Door Mirrors
- Spoiler - Rear High Rise
- Clock - Digital
- Trip Computer
- Leather Hand Brake Lever
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Metallic Finish Dash Board
- Metallic Finish Gear Shift Gate
- Metallic Finish Door Inserts
- Metallic Finish Instrument Surrounds
- Metallic Finish Steering Wheel
- Pedals - Sports
- Trim - Cloth
- Fog Lamps - Front
- Headlamps Automatic (light sensitive)
- Rear View Mirror - Manual Anti-Glare
- Power Windows - Front & Rear
- Rain Sensor (Auto wipers)
- Rear Windows - Extra Dark/Privacy
- Intermittent Wipers - Variable
- Airbag - Driver
- Airbag - Passenger
- Airbags - Head for 1st Row Seats (Front)
- Airbags - Head for 2nd Row Seats
- Airbag - Knee Driver
- ABS (Antilock Brakes)
- Airbags - Side for 1st Row Occupants (Front)
- Control - Electronic Stability
- Brake Assist
- Central Locking - Key Proximity
- EBD (Electronic Brake Force Distribution)
- Engine Immobiliser
- Central Locking - Remote/Keyless
- Seatbelt - Load Limiters 1st Row (Front)
- Seatbelt - Pretensioners 1st Row (Front)
- Seatbelts - Lap/Sash for 5 seats
- Control - Traction
- Headrests - Adjustable 1st Row (Front)
- Headrests - Adjustable 2nd Row x3
- Seats - 2nd Row Split Fold
- Sports Seats - 1st Row (Front)
- Seat - Height Adjustable Driver
- Multi-function Steering Wheel
- Power Steering
- Adjustable Steering Col. - Tilt only
- Independent Front Suspension
- Independent Rear Suspension
- Strut Brace - Front
- Gear Shift Paddles behind Steering Wheel
- 18" Alloy Wheels
- Spare Wheel - Space Saver/Temporary
- 12V Socket(s) - Auxiliary
Specifications have been sourced from redbook.com.au and are based on manufacturer standard specifications. Actual specifications for this vehicle may differ, please confirm with the seller.
Inspections available by appointment
* If the price does not contain the notation that it is "Drive Away", the price may not include additional costs, such as stamp duty and other government charges. Please confirm price and features with the seller of the vehicle.