Login or Sign Up
STOCK1002 945***CRUISE CTL - RWC - B'TOOTH - 12 MTH WTY***
The 2012 308 proof that Peugeot is really listening to small-car buyers in Australia.
This 2012 Peugeot 308 is located in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne 25 kms from the CBD.
While we consider reasonable offers be aware we have priced this car as competitively as possible so our price is fixed.
What we like
Feels roomier than a Golf
New fuel-efficient three-cylinder turbo
140 kg weight loss compared to old model
The compact 308 is targeted on the small car market in Australia.
The 308 is benchmarked against the Volkswagen Golf and aimed at the people who buy a Golf or Mazda3 without even considering a Peugeot, despite the long-term excellence of the French company's design and suspension work.
Peugeot cars have always worked well in Australia because they cope easily with the worst of our roads and make few demands on the driver.
The 2012 308 sticks with that theme and it is one of the better ones. This is the car you can drive all day without thinking.
But the 308 is good.
Its the Access hatch with the 1.6 litre engine (88kW/ 230N) and 4-speed auto. There are six airbags, aircon, the usual electronic aids and a compact leather-wrapped wheel.
The 308 has some nice changes including soft-touch plastics, firm-feel switches, ample soundproofing and even door closures that have a solid sound and feel.
The Access is the basic model, which does not feel basic at all. The 1.6 litre engine is eager and responsive, the six-speed auto works well, it is quiet and comfy in all five seats and the cabin - perhaps a visual trick - feels roomier than a Golf.
The 2012 Peugeot 308 rides and handles very well indeed. It has the composure that Korean brands have been chasing for years. The steering wheel is a ripper and connected to steering with real feel.
The 308 is the best new Peugeot in a long time and reflects all sorts of fresh thinking.
This Peugeot 308 has been inspected by our technicians. It comes with RWC and a 12 month unlimited km warranty.
YOUR DRIVE AWAY NO MORE TO PAY PRICE INCLUDES:
Current VicRoads Roadworthy Certification (RWC)
Stamp Duty & Transfer Fees
Balance of Registration
12 Months Warranty
Three and five year warranties are also available. Finance can be obtained for approved customers.
********* GREAT CARS, GREAT VALUE **********
People choose pre-owned cars for all manner of reasons. But one thing we all want is to ensure our purchase is as problem free as possible. This is why we at National Automotive carefully choose and prepare the vehicles we present for sale.
In fact we are so confident with the quality of our vehicles we are happy to provide you with an Australia wide warranty at a reasonable cost.
So, whether you need to get finance, arrange a trade-in, or just get a good deal, we do our best to make the experience simple and as pleasant as possible.
Priced to sell so please to book an inspection and test drive.
RINGWOOD 3134 - BAYSWATER 3153
- Audio - Aux Input USB Socket
- Multi-function Control Screen
- Audio - MP3 Decoder
- Speed Dependant Volume Stereo
- 6 Speaker Stereo
- Audio - Controls on Steering Column
- Bluetooth System
- Disc Brakes Front Ventilated
- Disc Brakes Rear Solid
- Air Conditioning - Charcoal Filter (Odour Reducer)
- Air Conditioning - Pollen Filter
- Cruise Control - with Brake Function (limiter)
- Cargo Cover
- Cup Holders - 1st Row
- Door Pockets - 1st row (Front)
- Door Pockets - 2nd row (rear)
- Footrest - Drivers
- Glovebox - Cooled
- Illuminated - Entry/Exit with Fade
- Map/Reading Lamps - for 1st Row
- Storage Compartment - Centre Console 1st Row
- Storage Compartment - In Cargo Area
- Storage Compartment - Under Passenger Seat
- Sunvisor - Vanity Mirror for Driver
- Sunvisor - Vanity Mirror for Passenger
- Body Colour - Door Handles
- Body Colour - Exterior Mirrors Partial
- Body Colour - Bumpers
- Chrome Air Vents Surrounds
- Power Door Mirrors - Heated
- Trip Computer
- Metallic Finish Door Handles - Interior
- Metallic Finish Centre Stack/ HVAC
- Metallic Finish Door Inserts
- Trim - Cloth
- Fog Lamps - Front
- Fog Lamp/s - Rear
- Intermittent Wipers
- Power Windows - Front & Rear
- Rear Wiper/Washer
- Airbag - Driver
- Airbag - Passenger
- Airbags - Head for 1st Row Seats (Front)
- Airbags - Head for 2nd Row Seats
- ABS (Antilock Brakes)
- Airbags - Side for 1st Row Occupants (Front)
- Control - Electronic Stability
- Brake Assist
- Brake Emergency Display - Hazard/Stoplights
- Central Locking - Once Mobile
- EBD (Electronic Brake Force Distribution)
- Engine Immobiliser
- Central Locking - Remote/Keyless
- Seatbelt - Adjustable Height 1st Row
- Seatbelt - Load Limiters 2nd Row(Rear Outer seats)
- Seatbelt - Load Limiters 1st Row (Front)
- Seatbelt - Pretensioners 1st Row (Front)
- Seatbelts - Lap/Sash for 5 seats
- Headrests - Adjustable 1st Row (Front)
- Headrests - Adjustable 2nd Row x3
- Seats - 2nd Row Split Fold
- Sports Seats - 1st Row (Front)
- Seat - Height Adjustable Driver
- Seat - Height Adjustable Passenger
- Adjustable Steering Col. - Tilt & Reach
- Power Steering - Speed Sensitive
- Independent Front Suspension
- 16" Alloy Wheels
- 12V Socket(s) - Auxiliary
Specifications have been sourced from redbook.com.au and are based on manufacturer standard specifications. Actual specifications for this vehicle may differ, please confirm with the seller.
Inspections available by appointment
* If the price does not contain the notation that it is "Drive Away", the price may not include additional costs, such as stamp duty and other government charges. Please confirm price and features with the seller of the vehicle.